WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Leo Dijksman on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:17 pm



Promo A:

Finished!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Promo C: (Finished!)


Round 6:
-----------------------------------------------------
Snitch 1.62-x64 101= 2.5 / 4 Djinn 0.925x
Gaia 3.5 ==10 2.0 / 4 Leila 0.53h
Amateur 2.86 1==1 3.0 / 4 Capture R01
Typhoon 1.00-358 01=1 2.5 / 4 Tytan 9.32-x64
-----------------------------------------------------
7:
-----------------------------------------------------
Snitch 1.62-x64 0111 3.0 / 4 Leila 0.53h
Gaia 3.5 =101 2.5 / 4 Typhoon 1.00-358
Amateur 2.86 11=1 3.5 / 4 Tytan 9.32-x64
Djinn 0.925x 1==0 2.0 / 4 Capture R01
-----------------------------------------------------


Promo E:

Finished!
---------------------------------------------------



All tournaments edition 16 are finished now!
Edition 17 will start in a week or 2, more info as soon as possible, it is also very likely that the results of edition 17 will be posted in the WinBoard forum managed by Olivier!


Crosstables and pgn on the WBEC homepage.

Enginelist, latest updates/new engines:

21/09/2009:
Updated: none found sofar...

20/09/2009:
Updated: Chesley v1.1.2-JA
Updated: OliThink v5.2.1 (JA compiles, also Linux and sources!)
Updated: Gameanalyzer v1.6

19/09/2009:
Updated: nanoSzachy v3.7
Updated: Amyan v1.6.2 (Also UCI!)
Updated: Chenard v2009.09.19 (Also Linux, sources and own gui!)
Updated: Monik v2.2.2 (also sources!)
Updated: OliThink v5.2.1 (sources!) -JA executable (5.2.0)
Updated: Chesley v1.1.2-sources only sofar!
New: x64 builds Monik and KMTChess by Dann Corbit!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------



Best wishes,
Leo.
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Stephan Vermeire (Brutus) on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:43 am

Hi Leo,

According to the tournament setup-rules, you will also have a look at very improved engines (I think like Garbochess and Brutus):

Code:
IF an engine (only if finished at rank 1 or 2 of his Division!) gets a rating which is higher
as rank 10 of any (at least the second higher) higher Division it will play four promotion matches
of 4 games vs the ranks 10, 11 and 12 of that Division, that means 12 games where an score of 6,5 points
or better is needed!!

How is this done exactely? I was just wondering...

Thanx for the great 16-edition Leo! If I may believe your hit-counter, you had a great audience!!!!

Stephan Cool
avatar
Stephan Vermeire (Brutus)

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Vincent Lejeune on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:52 pm

No news about Sjeng and Shredder ?

Vincent Lejeune

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Leo Dijksman on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Stephan Vermeire (Brutus) wrote:Hi Leo,

According to the tournament setup-rules, you will also have a look at very improved engines (I think like Garbochess and Brutus):

Code:
IF an engine (only if finished at rank 1 or 2 of his Division!) gets a rating which is higher
as rank 10 of any (at least the second higher) higher Division it will play four promotion matches
of 4 games vs the ranks 10, 11 and 12 of that Division, that means 12 games where an score of 6,5 points
or better is needed!!

How is this done exactely? I was just wondering...

Thanx for the great 16-edition Leo! If I may believe your hit-counter, you had a great audience!!!!

Stephan Cool

Hoi Stephan,

I am creating the ranking with the new engines and setup included, as soon I am ready with it I will announce the Promotion matches if any engine qualified for it Smile
I need also to include the promo matches to the ratinglist but it looks as Brutus and GarboChess will play for the 1st/2nd division!

Later more (before friday!),

Leo
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Leo Dijksman on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Vincent Lejeune wrote:No news about Sjeng and Shredder ?

Hi Vincent,

No news about Sjeng/Shredder here....

Best wishes,
Leo.
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Leo Dijksman on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Leo Dijksman wrote:
Stephan Vermeire (Brutus) wrote:Hi Leo,

According to the tournament setup-rules, you will also have a look at very improved engines (I think like Garbochess and Brutus):

Code:
IF an engine (only if finished at rank 1 or 2 of his Division!) gets a rating which is higher
as rank 10 of any (at least the second higher) higher Division it will play four promotion matches
of 4 games vs the ranks 10, 11 and 12 of that Division, that means 12 games where an score of 6,5 points
or better is needed!!

How is this done exactely? I was just wondering...

Thanx for the great 16-edition Leo! If I may believe your hit-counter, you had a great audience!!!!

Stephan Cool


Hoi Stephan,

I am creating the ranking with the new engines and setup included, as soon I am ready with it I will announce the Promotion matches if any engine qualified for it Smile
I need also to include the promo matches to the ratinglist but it looks as Brutus and GarboChess will play for the 1st/2nd division!

Later more (before friday!),

Leo


Both Brutus and GarboChess qualified for an promotion match for the 2nd division!
Both finished below Pepito (nr 10 in the 1st division ranking) but above Erendal (nr 10 in the 2nd division ranking):
 41 Pepito 1.60b               2596   54   54   116   54%  2566   28% 
42 Brutus 7.02-x64 2593 138 117 30 82% 2355 17%
43 Sloppy 0.2.2-x64 2592 84 85 44 47% 2615 34%
44 Cerebro 3.05wb 2592 61 61 88 49% 2599 33%
45 WARP 0.65 2589 21 21 792 47% 2609 31%
46 DanaSah 4.24 2584 87 87 44 51% 2576 25%
47 Chepla 0.73 2576 28 28 420 49% 2583 34%
48 AnMon 5.66 2568 89 88 44 51% 2555 25%
49 Ufim 8.02 2561 35 35 272 47% 2580 32%
50 Hermann 2.4.25-x64 2558 86 87 44 47% 2578 30%
51 GreenLightChess 3.01.2.2 2558 21 21 792 48% 2575 33%
52 Garbochesss 2.20-x64 2553 76 70 88 78% 2326 15%
53 Tao 5.7 b07 uci 2550 23 23 636 43% 2598 30%
54 Anatoli 0.43 2549 83 84 44 45% 2579 41%
55 Yace 0.99.87 2546 19 20 891 44% 2585 32%
56 Zarkov 6.25 2544 61 61 88 51% 2543 32%
57 Erendal 1.3 2536 45 44 180 60% 2465 29%


Matches will start soon with Brutus first (before friday!), eventual updates are allowed until the start as usual Wink

Best wishes and GoodLuck!

Leo
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Dr.Wael Deeb on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 am

hi Leo,
Is there any chance that Pepito 1.60b will be released soon?
Dr.D
avatar
Dr.Wael Deeb

Number of posts : 34
Location : Amman,Jordan
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Leo Dijksman on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 am

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:hi Leo,
Is there any chance that Pepito 1.60b will be released soon?
Dr.D

No idea, seems Carlos 'dissapeared' again Question

But I will try to get information anyway..... Wink

Best wishes,
Leo
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Dr.Wael Deeb on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks Leo Very Happy
Dr.D
avatar
Dr.Wael Deeb

Number of posts : 34
Location : Amman,Jordan
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WAIT!

Post  Stephan Vermeire (Brutus) on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Hi Leo,

Could you give me 1 or 2 more days? I am considering an upgrade because the openingbook isn't working in Brutus v7. Is it possible to start with Garbo and play Brutus on saturday? (If not, bad luck. Then v7 must do the job).

Best wishes,
Stephan Cool
avatar
Stephan Vermeire (Brutus)

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Leo Dijksman on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 am

Ok, you have time until saturday evening Rolling Eyes

Goodluck,
Leo Smile
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

No upgrade for now

Post  Stephan Vermeire (Brutus) on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi Leo and others,

Unfortunately, my computer encountered some serious trouble with the operating system (Vista of course Evil or Very Mad ). I was able to compile an upgrade but unable to test it yet! Considering this, I prefer to use Brutus 7.02b because that one is at least working.

Sorry for the delay, I am curious about the outcome of the games!

Stephan Cool
avatar
Stephan Vermeire (Brutus)

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Leo Dijksman on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 am

Hi Stephan,

Sorry to hear about your PC problems!
I have just started GarboChess, Brutus will start tomorrow I expect, results as soon finished Smile

GoodLuck,
Leo
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk, last Promo results..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum