WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Leo Dijksman on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:08 pm

Promo B:

Round 2:
-------------------------------------------------------
Cerebro 3.03b uci 1110 3.0 / 4 Homer 2.01-Upre3
Yace 0.99.87 1101 3.0 / 4 Gromit 3.8.2
FranMAD 0.13 0110 2.0 / 4 Quark 2.66 Alpha
Pepito 1.60b =11= 3.0 / 4 TRACE 1.37a
-------------------------------------------------------
Round 3:
-------------------------------------------------------
Cerebro 3.03b uci 01=1 2.5 / 4 TRACE 1.37a
Yace 0.99.87 1=10 2.5 / 4 Pepito 1.60b
FranMAD 0.13 ==1= 2.5 / 4 Gromit 3.8.2
Quark 2.66 Alpha === 1.5 / 3 Homer 2.01-Upre3
-------------------------------------------------------


Promo D:

Round 2:
-------------------------------------------------
Horizon 4.4 0110 2.0 / 4 Ant 2006-F
Philidor 1.1.0 1100 2.0 / 4 AICE 0.99.2
EXchess 5.01b 110= 2.5 / 4 Knightx 1.92
Pupsi 0.19 =11= 3.0 / 4 GreKo 5.7.1
-------------------------------------------------
Round 3:
-------------------------------------------------
Horizon 4.4 1110 3.0 / 4 EXchess 5.01b
Philidor 1.1.0 ===1 2.5 / 4 Ant 2006-F
GreKo 5.7.1 1111 4.0 / 4 AICE 0.99.2
Knightx 1.92 1=== 2.5 / 4 Pupsi 0.19
-------------------------------------------------


Promo E:

Round 2:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Alarm 0.93.1 01 1.0 / 2 Rattatechess Bologna2007
Sage 3.53 01 1.0 / 2 Lime 63
Garbochesss 2.20 10 1.0 / 2 Ayito 0.2.994
Brutus 5.4 11 2.0 / 2 Matant 5.04
EveAnn 1.63 == 1.0 / 2 Tinker 6.54
Alf 1.09 01 1.0 / 2 Wing 2.0a
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Alarm 0.93.1 11 2.0 / 2 Lime 63
Sage 3.53 =1 1.5 / 2 Tinker 6.54
Garbochesss 2.20 =1 1.5 / 2 Brutus 5.4
Ayito 0.2.994 11 2.0 / 2 Wing 2.0a
Rattatechess Bologna2007 01 1.0 / 2 Alf 1.09
Matant 5.04 1= 1.5 / 2 EveAnn 1.63
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Alarm 0.93.1 =1 1.5 / 2 Tinker 6.54
Sage 3.53 1= 1.5 / 2 EveAnn 1.63
Rattatechess Bologna2007 1= 1.5 / 2 Ayito 0.2.994
Alf 1.09 01 1.0 / 2 Lime 63
-------------------------------------------------------------------



Next report in 2 days!

Crosstables and pgn on the WBEC homepage.

Best wishes,
Leo.
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Dr.Wael Deeb on Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Hi Leo,
Thanks for the results....
One question:
Do you have any kind of idea if Cerebro is going to be released someday?
avatar
Dr.Wael Deeb

Number of posts : 34
Location : Amman,Jordan
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Leo Dijksman on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:Hi Leo,
Thanks for the results....
One question:
Do you have any kind of idea if Cerebro is going to be released someday?

Antonio told me a few year ago that he would release Cerebro if it reached the 1st division but I have no idea if that still counts Question

Lets ask him Smile

Leo.
avatar
Leo Dijksman

Number of posts : 454
Age : 64
Location : Stavenisse
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://www.wbec-ridderkerk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Dr.Wael Deeb on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Leo Dijksman wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:Hi Leo,
Thanks for the results....
One question:
Do you have any kind of idea if Cerebro is going to be released someday?

Antonio told me a few year ago that he would release Cerebro if it reached the 1st division but I have no idea if that still counts Question

Lets ask him Smile

Leo.

Leo,I don't care what tournaments results are you going to fake,but get it in the 1st division right away Razz
avatar
Dr.Wael Deeb

Number of posts : 34
Location : Amman,Jordan
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:49 pm

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Leo Dijksman wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:Hi Leo,
Thanks for the results....
One question:
Do you have any kind of idea if Cerebro is going to be released someday?

Antonio told me a few year ago that he would release Cerebro if it reached the 1st division but I have no idea if that still counts Question

Lets ask him Smile

Leo.

Leo,I don't care what tournaments results are you going to fake,but get it in the 1st division right away Razz

Ok, the answer from Antonio:
"Hi Leo:

In one or two days more I'll make public Cerebro 3.03b. I need that time to write a README file with some instructions and acknowledgments so you can post this in your forum. But it seems to me that many people will be disappointed with the Cerebro's strength :-)

Regards
Antonio"

Leo Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile http://wbec-ridderkerk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Dr.Wael Deeb on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:01 pm

Thanks a lot Sir Very Happy
avatar
Dr.Wael Deeb

Number of posts : 34
Location : Amman,Jordan
Registration date : 2008-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Fernando JP Vasquez on Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:54 am

Hi Leo

Great news ... What a Face

Regards,
Fernando JP Vasquez

Fernando JP Vasquez

Number of posts : 13
Location : Lisboa, Portugal
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Tony Thomas on Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:50 am

Great news indeed, its about time he released it. I have been waiting sleepless ever since I saw the result of cerebro years ago.

Sleepless years regards Shocked Shocked Shocked (My eyes sort of look like that from the lack of sleep)

Tony

Tony Thomas

Number of posts : 22
Age : 36
Location : Atlanta, GA
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WBEC Ridderkerk edition 15 Promotion results.........

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum