Stockfish 1.6.3 JA (uci)
by Tord Romstad, Marco Costalba & Joona Kiiski.
Windows/Linux 64/32 Intel/Gcc p.g.o compiles.
This is a maintenance release of Stockfish 1.6.x series.
It is 100% functionally and speed equivalent to 1.6.2 so there is NO ELO DIFFERENCE, so, as
usual, testers do not need to redo anything.
The aim of this release is to fix all the reported bugs that have been accumulated in these weeks.
So here are the fixes:
- Extend maximum hash size to 8GB (it was 2 GB)
- Fix a possible crash when using many threads (thanks to Bruno Causse for the fix)
- Fix en-passant parsing from fen string
- Fix various UCI interface issues so that now connection with GUI should be reliable with all the
- Fix compatibility with gcc 4.4
- Fixes a Chess960 bug when playing with more than one search thread
- Add hardware POPCNT support for gcc: use 'make gcc-popcnt' to enable hardware POPCNT support
if you have an i7 / i5 CPU
- Fix sending of best move during an infinite search
- Optimized "Minimum Split Depth" for 8 cores and removed auto-limitation to 7 cores (thanks to
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum