Scorpio 2.6 (wb) JA by Daniel Shawul
Windows/Linux 64/32 Intel p.g.o compiles.
* Official release of cluster version of scorpio. Many changes have been
made since the last beta release. I can not list all of those changes here
so I will let those interesed to go look the commit history here http://github.com/dshawul
Every change I made to scorpio is recored in there from now on.
* The serial version of scorpio is also worked upon so I expect a couple of elo
points stronger but not by much. All of my changes are search changes (eval is identical
to previous version). I want to see how far I can go with this before I tune/add evaluation
- Major bug in SEE (have been there since 2.5) fixed.
- 0 check extensions in search.
- Modified futility pruning
- Double reductions at PV nodes too
- Max aspiration window of 200 and probably many other small changes
For detailed changes look at the commits ...
* Evaluation is untouched but I have set it up well for my next project , which is tuning.
Many parameters are modifiable using the new winboard "options feature". Scorpio can be
configured from ini file, command line or the new winboard options window..
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum